Please note these things before taking admission in abroad!
All Universities promoted by Bissav Overseas Education square measure recognized by Medical council of India ( MCI ), WHO, Ministry Of Education Affairs and Ministry of Public Health of concern countries. actuated by our core values ‘ethics, experience and leadership’, we tend to square measure one among the foremost trusty names within the field of overseas education. we tend to square measure destination for all students desiring to study MBBS abroad in countries like Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, China, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan & Belarus. If you want to take admission in any of the above given countries, you can contact us. Before taking admission in any college, take full information about it. as you will find many agents who will give you wrong information and commitment. so that you will have to face difficulties later.
Please note these things before taking admission in any medical college of abroad.
(1) The college where you are going to get admission should be college government and must be at least 20 years old.
(2) You must check, is college MCI and WHO approved?
(3) How is the climate condition of the country in which the admissions are taking place? And how many Indian students studying there before.
(4) Are there MCI classes given by the Indian teacher or not, because it is very essential to pass the MCI(FMGE) Examination.
(5) If you are a Girl Candidate then definitely note that Indian hostel is available or not there. And whether the hostel is available, it is separate or not for the boys and girls.